A few friends of mine decided to start an online book club of sorts. We don’t really sit down and analyze the books, but we do talk a little bit about them on Facebook, maybe give a brief summary of the books we’re reading, state if we like them or not and suggest books for everyone else to check out. It’s more of a personal challenge to read 1 book a week for the entire year. Most of us are not keeping quota, but it’s great fun trying! I have an ever growing list of books I would like to read – and books I love. In fact, I have been pinning some of them over on Pinterest.
Here’s the list of books I have read so far.
- Dresden Files Series by Jim Butcher
- Storm Front
- Fool Moon
- Grave Peril
- Summer Knight
- Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Mitford Series by Jan Karon
- A Home in Mitford
- A Light in the Window
- These High, Green Hills
- Out to Canaan
- Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer
- 50 Shades by E L James
- 50 Shades of Grey
- 50 Shades Darker
- 50 Shades Freed
- The Sisters Brothers by Patrick deWitt
- Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
- Game of Thrones
- Clash of Kings
- Storm of Swords
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- My Sister’s Keeper by Judi Picoult
That brings me to a total of 30 books on week 31. Just a little behind the goal of 1 book per week!
Do you want to join the fun?? Keep me posted with your reading goals! Do you have a book you absolutely love, or one that you are really looking forward to reading? Share it here! I love to hear about new books.
I’ll be posting updates in the future. Until then, Happy Reading!
About the author HippieKender